If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- You must be fluent in English.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for +5 year(s)
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Expert knowledge of JIRA project management tool.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- The position is REMOTE (Work from Home is completely OK)
- Hiring Interviews are ONLINE (through Zoom Video conference)
Who are we?
Qooper is a customer-backed SaaS company that helps associations, universities, businesses, and enterprises power mentoring and learning success within the organization. With clients like YRC Worldwide, Venture for America, and ACCA Global, Qooper is being used in hundreds of organizations globally while facilitating millions of interactions every day.
As we grow, we are building a team that does awesome work and has an amazing time doing it. If you’re looking to be challenged every day, make a huge impact, and help define the future of mentoring and learning, we would love to talk to you!
We provide benefits and support to help you rest easy and focus on things that matter. Some of our perks include:
- Competitive $ (Dollar) Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours & Workspaces
- Learning & Development Support
Qooper is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.