Customer Success Manager
Must be located in Chicagoland area. Currently, the position is 100% remote, but we will eventually be back in the office part-time.
Qooper Mentoring and Learning Software helps guide customers to encourage their employees, students and members to achieve their goals with mentorship guidance and learning content.
We're a growing SaaS company helping Fortune500 companies, Ivy League universities, and some of the largest associations in the world to onboard, engage, develop, and retain their most valuable asset, their people.
We look to set up our teammates for success in a driven, ambitious, and caring culture. Our growth is exciting to witness and we hope you're looking to take part in it and drive it further!
Job Description: & Responsibilities:
- Supporting customer onboarding with new mentorship program creation using our 5 step checklist and recommending best practices
- Excitement for people development through mentorship, self-guided learning, classes and job opportunities
- Monitoring customer programs and making improvements using KPIs
- Handling customer questions
- Quarterly program check-ins to improve and develop mentoring programs
- Key goal: Generating success stories, retaining and growing customer accounts.
- Enrich knowledge base
- Preparing case studies and collecting reviews
You will be receiving training on what to recommend and what the goals are for each client.
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a Saas company - E-Learning/EdTech experience preferred but not required
- Implementation or project management experience preferred
- Knowledge about personal and professional development preferred
- Ability to act as a consultant for a client
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Naturally self-driven and results-oriented
- Enjoy working in a high-growth, dynamic company environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who you'll be connecting with:
We work with great people who focus on developing their employees, students, and members. Buyer roles are as follows:
- Companies: HR, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement
- Universities: Alumni Relations, Career Services, Enrollment, Academics
- Non-Profits (mainly Associations): Program Managers, President
Keywords: elearning, customer support, customer success, edtech, implementation, mentorship, lms, learning management system, lpx, learning experience, coaching, SAAS, mentoring, learning, project management, account management, communication