Customer Support Representative
Qooper Mentoring & Learning software platform helps employees, students, and members to set goals and to achieve them with mentor guidance, peer coaching, community learning, and personalized resources in a scalable and measurable way.
We're a growing SaaS company helping Fortune500 companies, Ivy League universities, and some of the largest associations in the world to onboard, engage, develop, and retain their most valuable asset, their people.
Our platform surrounds people with the right connections and resources to help set goals and achieve them. It's highly rewarding to hear the success stories of customers and more importantly, their people.
We look to set our teammates for success in a driven, ambitious, and caring culture. Our growth is exciting to witness and we hope you're looking to take part in it and drive it further!
Job Description: & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and identifying customer issues before passing them to the developer team.
- Communicating usage best practices with the customer.
- Responding to live chat inquiries.
- Preparing configurations on the platform for clients based on instructions from customer success.
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a Software company.
- Fluent in English writing and speaking.
- Willing to work US work hours. Work hours: 7am-3pm CST (Chicago) = 16:00 - 24:00 GMT+3 (Turkey)
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy working in a high-growth, dynamic company environment.