Qooper software platform helps employees, students, and members to set goals and to achieve them with market-leading mentoring and learning software.
We're a growing SaaS company helping Fortune500 companies, Ivy League universities, and some of the largest associations in the world to onboard, engage, develop, and retain their most valuable asset, their people.
Our platform surrounds people with the right connections and resources to help set goals and achieve them. It's highly rewarding to hear the success stories of customers and more importantly, their people.
We look to set our teammates for success in a driven, ambitious, and caring culture. Our growth is exciting to witness and we hope you're looking to take part in it and drive it further!
Job Description: & Responsibilities:
- Listening and understanding customer needs with true care
- Providing a demo of the relevant solutions
- Providing best practices and references from our existing customers
- Having an effective discussion around pricing and determining BANT
- Sending relevant case studies, proposals and helping drive the sales process forward
- Following up with our potential customer based on their timeline
- Effective use of CRM (Hubspot) to create and track deals
- 2+ years of sales experience in a SaaS company, preferable in the HR field
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota in a SaaS company.
- Ability to understand a customer's needs (pain and pleasure) to show the right solutions and best practices
- Ability to the authority, budget, timing questions in an articulate way
- Strong demo presentation skills, ability to "read and handle the room" while consultive selling
- Strong account development skills including cold-calling, creating compelling business solutions, and negotiation. Completely comfortable calling directly into an organization and seeking out decision makers/champions/advisors for our solutions.
- Organized professional that keeps deals and follow-ups organized on the Hubspot CRM
- Enjoy working in a high-growth, dynamic company environment, using the broader team within Qooper to convey value to prospects.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers, and our business.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, and work in complex selling situations.
- Naturally self-driven results-oriented and able to work as part of a team.
- Strong learning skills. You should be able to quickly come up to speed on the mentoring/learning/training marketplace, how we fit into that space, and how we deliver value to our customers.
Who you'll be connecting with:
We work with great people who focus on developing their employees, students, and members. Buyer roles are as follows:
- Companies: HR, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement
- Universities: Alumni Relations, Career Services, Enrollment, Academics
- Associations: Program Managers, Member Benefits, President