Senior React Developer
We are looking for an outstanding Senior React Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of our web and mobile platforms. You will help to maintain and improve our 2 Reactjs and 1 project, fashioning site layout, and function.
You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers, and web designers.
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Build a website and mobile application layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Utilize data from various back-end services and databases
- Collect and review specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Prepare and maintain software documentation
- Maintain, expand, and scale our projects as assigned
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Work together with designers to match visual design intent
Our Tech Stack
- You must be fluent in English
- Thorough understanding of React.js, React-Native and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js, React-Native workflows (Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- The position is REMOTE (Work from Home is completely OK)
- Hiring Interviews are ONLINE (through Zoom Video conference)
Who are we?
Qooper is a customer-backed SaaS company that helps associations, universities, businesses and enterprises power mentoring and learning success within the organization. With clients like YRC Worldwide, Venture for America, and ACCA Global, Qooper is being used in hundreds of organizations globally while facilitating millions of interactions every day.
As we grow, we are building a team that does awesome work and has an amazing time doing it. If you’re looking to be challenged every day, make a huge impact, and help define the future of mentoring and learning, we would love to talk to you!
We provide benefits and support to help you rest easy and focus on things that matter. Some of our perks include:
- Competitive $ (Dollar) Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours & Workspaces
- Learning & Development Support
Qooper is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.